I’ve been in Laredo for a week and a half now and I’ve been loving this extra time with my family! While being here, I’ve been making my own lunches and dinners. My momma had extra chicken thighs on hand, so I decided to put make some paprika lime chicken thighs and they came out delicious and crispy! Honestly, I never measure anything when I’m cooking. I made them again this week and measured everything that way I could share the recipe with you guys!
You only need a few ingredients for this recipe, which you probably already have on hand. You know what else is awesome about this recipe? It’s Whole30 compliant! I’ll making these on repeat when I start my Whole30 next week. These are a great option to make for meal prep! You can have these with some roasted veggies or some cauliflower rice. I have a super yummy cilantro lime cauliflower rice recipe coming to you all soon! Lastly, I sprinkled some chopped cilantro all over. YUM!
Paleo | Whole30
- 2 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- juice from 1 lime
- black pepper, to taste
- himalayan salt, to taste
- extra lime wedges to serve on the side
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on the front and back of the chicken thighs.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove the chicken thighs and squeeze the lime over all over them.
- Place back in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes more until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped cilantro, and some additional lime wedges!
2 thoughts on “Paprika Lime Chicken Thighs”
I love this recipe! My children love it too! I do have a question, is it possible to freeze this cooked chicken?
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m glad you all love it! I honestly haven’t tried freezing the cooked chicken yet. If you do so, please let me know how it goes!