I love having leftovers in the fridge because they make for the easiest dinners ever! On busy nights, I like to cook a pound of ground beef or ground turkey and make some yummy bowls loaded with a bunch of veggies. Leftover cooked ground meat is great to have in the fridge for days when you’re not too sure what to do.
Today, I’m sharing with y’all my go-to chili spiced ground beef recipe! When I cook the ground beef, I usually always spoon out the excess fat that piles in the pan. I paired the meat with a pile of mixed greens, a bunch of leftover roasted veggies, tomatoes, guacamole, and a lime wedge. You can use this ground beef recipe for lots of different meals! You can use it to make some delicious tacos or even in your breakfast hash. The options are endless!
- 1 lb. ground beef (or ground meat of choice)
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Juice from 1 large lime (if your lime isn’t as juicy, add in juice from another lime)
1. Place pan on stove top on medium heat.
2. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink (spoon out the excess fat).
3. Add all seasonings and mix until well incorporated.
4. Add in lime juice and mix.
5. Use the ground beef as you wish.