Buffalo wings are one of my top favorite foods ever. I could eat them multiple times a week and never get tired of them. No joke! Nothing ruins a good buffalo wing than a sad buffalo sauce. This buffalo sauce is definitely not sad and is full of flavor! I absolutely love the flavor of onion and garlic, so if you’re not a fan you can totally leave them out.
It’s seriously so easy to make because all you do is dump the ingredients into a small pot and whisk everything together. If you want to take it a step further and get a super smooth sauce, just use an immersion blender or normal blender to get that smooth consistency. Easy, right?! You can just store it in the fridge and heat it up whenever you get a buffalo wing craving.
- 1/4 cup unsalted ghee (I used Fourth and Heart ghee)
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a pan and whisk for a couple of minutes until it all comes together.
- Blend with an immersion blender or normal blender for a smoother consistency.
Note: I didn’t add any extra salt in the recipe because the hot sauce is already salty, but feel free to adjust to your tastebuds.