I know I’ve shared with ya’ll how much I just LOVE buffalo chicken wings. Since I’ve shared my Buffalo Sauce recipe, I thought I’d share with you my baked chicken wings recipe! This recipe works with chicken wingettes, drumettes, and full wings. If you use the full wings, the tips tend to brown quicker. You can just move them to a lower rack halfway through after flipping them or cover them with another piece of foil. Keep in mind that all ovens work differently, so just keep an eye on the wings when baking them.
The method that works for me when wanting crispy skin on my chicken wings is starting them in the oven skin side down and flipping them halfway through baking. This truly works every single time I make them! I always pair my buffalo chicken wings with a generous serving of Primal Kitchen ranch dressing for dipping because why not?
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, drumettes, or wingettes
- himalayan salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with avocado oil.
- Lightly season wings with Himalayan salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Drizzle in some avocado oil and mix well.
- Place the chicken wings skin side down on the baking sheet (without overcrowding) and bake for 35 – 45 minutes (flipping halfway through).
- Remove wings from oven, place them in a large bowl, and toss with as much of my Buffalo Sauce as you want.